You are a beginner in French and your dream is to speak French!
Here is the solution that, in 21 days, allows you to have your first conversation in French for half an hour!
Yes, it's completely possible!
This is possible, because this course does not only offer you content, but also reassuring support and above all a final feedback in kindliness.
Becausethe key to being able to speak Frenchis
• set small goals over short periods of time
• have content adapted to these objectives
• know the right communication strategies in French so as not to waste time
• have the right mindset
• and have a reassuring support and be able to take the time with a benevolent specialist who will validate your knowledge through practice.
It's a 21-day training: 20 days of useful and strategic learning, and the 21st day: a conversation in French - your first real conversation in French with a French person (with me, on Zoom or Skype)
The goal is very simple:to be able to present yourself in French and to get to know a French person. That's concrete and it's accessible in 21 days.
But there is also a secret purpose. And it is twofold:
- to make sure that you gain confidence in learning French,
- and to have the satisfaction of finally speaking French!
Such a positive experience is priceless. This will be the beginning of a more effective learning process as your mindset will be oriented towards success.
How proud you will be to know what you have achieved.
The "My very first real French conversation - the right basics" course is built on a 20-day learning process...
...step by step: thanks to worksheets, I show you what to do at every moment
(click here for an overview of the worksheets)
... with avisual presentation of French: I use the principle of illustrated French to make learning French easier
(click here to get an idea of the videos and lessons in illustrated French)
... witha logical progression: we obviously start with your name to extend the conversation to your hobbies, your preferences, the other languages you speak and even your pets
... withtime for revision: if there are 12 lessons with new content, there are also 8 days devoted to revision - essential for mastering the content
... with, per day of content,the progressive method of the 3 phases: phase 1 - learn the minimum of French in order to be able to speak about yourself in French; Phase 2 - learn to answer simple questions; phase 3 - learn how to ask questions
(click here to read the full course presentation)
... withan original system of videos to train you to speak: you will feel like you are talking to me, and you will also be so used to seeing me, that on the 21st day, I will no longer be a stranger to you.
(click here for a sample of the video training)
... witha feedback at the endof these 20 days of learning (which no online training offers).
The "My very first real French conversation - the right basics" course is...
- peace of mind in your learning thanks to a step-by-step progression, hand in hand
- getting to know me before you even speak to me (which will facilitate your first sentences in French)
- the joy of having overcome your fear of speaking
- the joy of having really spoken French for half an hour
- the satisfaction of having achieved a good goal
- a gain in confidence in your ability to learn and speak French
As soon as you have started the course,I will guide you, step by step towards the final achievement of your goal: having your first real conversation in French.
The great advantage of the "My very first real French conversation - the right basics" course is precisely this conversation.
During these 30 minutes you will be able to put directly into practice what you have learned. I will not only be the best person for your first conversation, I will also be the person who will help you correct your mistakes and tell you what to do to avoid them later. So there will be moments of coaching.
After these 30 minutes, you will have a smile for the rest of the day, for the rest of the week, for the rest of your learning of French.
Feedback, coaching, satisfaction, happiness... what could be better at this last moment of training?
The price of "My very first real French conversation" is 89 €!
The value of all the content offered (courses, worksheets, audios, videos) exceeds this price. So with the addition of the videoconference session, it's as if you were offered 30 minutes of free conversation/course/coaching with a specialist.
But is it really for you?
- It is not for you if you are no longer a beginner in French.
- It's not for you if you expect a grammar course.
- It's not for you if you can't stand having your mistakes corrected.
- It's not for you if you only have 5 minutes a day to learn French.
But it's for you if...
- You are a beginner in French -> this is for you
- You are a complete beginner (you have never learned French) -> this is for you
- You are what we call a false beginner (you have already learned a little, but it doesn't work) -> this is for you
- You are able to free up time to follow the lessons in order by following the instructions in the worksheets -> this is for you
- You can apply yourself to follow the training conscientiously, but 20 days is a bit short because of your schedule, but in 30 days it is feasible -> it is for you
- You need to be accompanied and reassured -> this is for you
- You want to be able to speak French in a safe, friendly environment -> this is for you
- You have never spoken French because it scares you -> Don't worry, I am here to reassure you.
Now it's up to you: you know what to do to access the training platform.
Are you not convinced ? Click here and you will be!
Do you have a question ? Send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org